How Strong is Bubble Wrap? Or giant bubble wrap? We will use our 150 ton press and 150 load cell/force sensor to find out in this highly satisfying video
Our second channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCveB47lgzZJ1WOf4XYVJNBw
Our fan shop https://www.printmotor.com/hydraulicpresschannel/
Do not try this at home!! or at any where else!!
Music Thor’s Hammer-Ethan Meixell Video Rating: / 5
I will show you how to build these strong and large file boxes. I will use my kerfmaker to make some of the dado cuts and snap it all together. Easy to build and very handy boxes for your files or magazines.
Build article: http://www.jax-design.net/2017/09/magazine-file-box.html
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Jaxdesign-512430528895179/ Video Rating: / 5
Hello everyone I hope you enjoy this video, it was actually a request from a close friend 🙂 Love you all and I cannot believe we have almost reached 10k! That is insane :)) Your sweet comments make my day and I love knowing that my videos help you relax and make your day better. I’ve gotten a lot of hate for my channel but every kind comment or DM I receive from you all makes it worth it, I love you guys.
A demo on how to package small and big art prints and prepare them for shipment to your e-commerce customers. This is a great tutorial if you are considering selling your own art prints and small paintings online (on Etsy, Shopify, Squarespace etc.). We cover art prints sizes from small (8×10 inches) to (16×20 inches) but this can apply to larger prints as well.
Items featured in this video:
– 8 x 10 Cellophane Bag: https://amzn.to/2U0Hk73
– 8 x 10 Backboard: https://amzn.to/311wRcU
– Digital Scale for Shipping and Postal Weight: https://amzn.to/36N9uss
– Tape Gun: https://amzn.to/3aSAEhi
– 12 x 9 Rigid Mailer: https://amzn.to/2Gxqi8t
– Mailing Tube (we use 18” x 3”): https://amzn.to/2OnitXx
– Craft Paper Cutter: https://amzn.to/3jL40C1
– Craft Paper: https://amzn.to/3aMM8Tz
DISCLAIMER: Some links included here might be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the links that I provide I may receive a small commission. There is no additional charge to you. Thank you for supporting Easy Sunday Club and enabling me to provide you with free educational content!
Cathy is a self taught watercolor artist based in Los Angeles, CA. Easy Sunday Club was started by Cathy and her husband Nam and is a collection of Cathy’s modern paintings, art prints, and baby/children’s soft goods that showcase playful interpretations of subjects in her expressive painting style. Prior to art, Cathy got an MBA and worked in corporate for 10 years and Nam is an attorney. This channel is our way of giving back to the art community and covers Water Color Tutorials, How To Videos, Product Reviews and the Business of Art.
Donate/Tip (Paypal): https://tinyurl.com/y3kkxs54
A full list of the equipment we use is available at our website here: https://www.easysundayclub.com/pages/resources
Other Popular Videos:
– How to Design, Source and Sell Your Own Enamel Pins: https://youtu.be/1FZebTvAK0s
– Art Studio and Office Tour: https://youtu.be/xvBCZBvdgnY
– Electric Creasing Machine Review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry2BaZqEB0U
– How to Make Greeting Cards for Home Stationary Business: https://youtu.be/YoYjagvOXZ0
– How to Make a Fine Art Print: https://youtu.be/8T0UhJ6SeFk
Music: In French (Used w/ Artist Permission)
These are the LED panel lights I use (affiiliate link):
BINGE WATCH GARAGE FLIPS! eBay Reseller Playlists:
Disclaimer: Use a box cutter and not just a blade like I did as it results in cuts. Hope this helps you out in a pinch! Make sure to tape down the seam! Please Like, Comment, & Subscribe! Video Rating: / 5